Thursday, October 23, 2008

So I guess this is a tag game and you're it!

I am...totally awesome (I think?)
I think... I have the best friends ever
I want…happiness and peace for my parents
I have...more than I deserve
I miss... my childhood ( I really do!)
I fear...death
I feel... satisfied
I hear...my playlist and the voices in my head
I smell…pumpkin spice candle
I crave...fried pickles
I cry...when others cry
I search...for my keys all the time!
I wonder...what it will be like to be 35??!!
I regret... not taking education more serious
I wish...I loved to exercise!
I love...good food and toddlers
I care...what Matt thinks of me
I always...brush my teeth
I worry... about my babies
I am not... a "natural" at anything
I remember…. Amanda everyday
I believe... in love at first sight
I sing... in my car
I don't always...floss
I argue...when it’s worth arguing about
I write... in my journal all the time
I lose...sight of eternity way too often
I listen...when you need me to
I can usually be found...next to those I love the most
I need...hugs and to be fed
I forget...that not everyone thinks like me
I am happy...when I finish something I start

1 comment:

  1. oh, sunny jo! i loved your responses...of course, i already knew most of those things about you, but it was fun anyways! :) you are my favorite sunny! love you!

    ReplyDelete