Monday, December 1, 2008

My moment to brag....

Our little Matthew (the one we call Bubbie) is so amazing! Tonight after I put him and Kenny to bed he got back up. He does this on a regular basis, usually coming out of his room with a blanket over his head acting like a ghost. Matt is so patient with the boys at bed time, and as usual let Bubbie come out of his room to sit on daddy's lap for a little bit. Matt told Bubbie to go into our room and get the scriptures. I smiled to myself, knowing the state of our room (a total disaster), and thought "he will never find them" and believing that he didn't know what Matt was asking for I waited for him to come out with some random item. Well once again my two year old shocked me. I heard him stepping over boxes in our room and moving bags and a few minutes later he comes out with the scriptures in hand gives them to Matt, climbs up on his lap and listens while Matt read to him. A precious moment for sure!

1 comment:

  1. wow that is wonderful and beautiful...now i am wondering i havent been able to find my scriptures for a week...can he come over here and see if he can find mine...LOL

    ReplyDelete