Tuesday, January 20, 2009

That Belle!!


So I have been in a state of shock for a few days....Belle has decided she LOVES to climb. I'm a bit surprised because the boys NEVER did this! On Sunday morning while Matt and I were getting ready for church I came out of our bedroom to find Belle on top of the kitchen table in her Sunday dress covered in that mornings breakfast. Which consisted of oatmeal, cheerios, chocolate milk and something with syrup. I asked Kenny and Matthew how Belle got on the table and they both told me "she did it". I couldn't help but giggle, but I'm not laughing anymore.....she keeps climbing non-stop! This picture is her on our little craft table (gma's and gpa's) trying to get to the playdough!! I guess I will have to start stacking the chairs ON the table!

2 comments: