Wednesday, July 21, 2010

North Carolina!

Somehow
me getting restless
always translates into me
doing something totally random and spontaneous. I've always wanted to just get on a plane and go somewhere, and so that's what I did. I have so many friends I want to see but most of them Matt would kill me if I went and he didn't get to come too! For weeks Matt has had this scheduled business trip to Canada and I decided it was the perfect time for me to go see my Jaz....and just for the record Matt did say "I wanna come".  It was a whirlwind of a trip. I left on Monday and came home on Thursday. I felt like I was there forever though. Jaz took me to the beach, we went on a ferry, walked out on a pier, ate at Bojangles, talked, cried, met all of Jaz's family AND I got to see Kody, Allie and Ron (Amanda's children and dad)! All of THAT in just two and a half days! An adventure is what I was going for and an adventure is what I got! When I got home I was completly exhausted and it's taken me days to come out of it but it was worth EVERY minute!




   

4 comments:

  1. aww, look at kody and allie!! good times...missed ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you sunny! That might inspire me to do something like that one day....but maybe just driving somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE LOVED SEEING YOU AGAIN!!! NEXT TIME MAYBE YOU'LL GET TO MEET MY DAN!! hahahaa!! hug your babies for me!!! love you! Lyla

    ReplyDelete