Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

So since this is my very own personal blog and I can say anything I want on it.....here you go...

Ok so what is the big deal around these parts (missouri....rogersville). Halloween just happened to fall on a Sunday this year and it seemed to be a huge deal to everyone. I don't get it. It actually was very annoying. Uh are we not allowed to trick or treat the neighborhood on Sunday? I mean I get that it's Sunday, but really? Anyway I could go on, but I'm guessing you can tell where I stand on this.

So in true Halloween fashion the Martins did what we do, Sunday or not, on Halloween:) We had lots of trick or treaters, some small and cute and some big and even a little too big! haha But hey I am just fine with a 60 year old lady dressed up as an M&M holding her treat bag out for some candy (although, I gave away play-doh this year, I'm sure she'll have fun with that). Here are some pictures of our fun costumes!







2 comments:

  1. oh, i like! :) ellie was a ladybug, too! we should have trick-or-treated at your house, my kids would have loved them some play-doh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sunny! I feel the same way...I dress up too. :)

    ReplyDelete