Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holidays...

We had a great Thanksgiving (at uncle petes). Christmas Eve was spent at Gma Martins. Matthew was sick so that was sad, but we played games and ate lots of yummy food!


 
Christmas day was WONDERFUL! I actually made our Christmas pajamas (well the bottoms anyway). Blood, sweat and tears went into them (because I'm not a sewer), it literally took me hours and hours! BUT they turned out cute and everyone fit into them!




And we brought in the New Year like a couple of old foggies! I sat on the couch and read a great new book on my Nook that "Santa" brought me. Matt played Wii hunting, which "Santa" brought for him. Two minutes till Midnight we turned on the countdown, popped a piece of gum and gave each other a great big KISS:)

2 comments:

  1. Cute pj's!! Poor Daniel didn't even get a kiss.... I didn't make it until midnight!

    ReplyDelete