Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Day Of School!!!

Our BIG Kindergartner!!!

The First child up and out of bed this morning...dressed, fixed his own hair...and on to breakfast. Matthew wasted NO time. He told me he would miss me over and over and then hugged me really tight when it was time to go.

Bubbs, fixing his own hair for the first day of school!
 Matthew is so predictable for me, such a solid part of my day. I know the way he feels, when he will react and what his responses will be in almost any situation. His heart is so so so sweet, but he likes to be tough. I hope his teacher will love him, teach him and most importantly understand him. He is smart, like quick smart and hilarious too. I've always felt the need to protect him and those instincts are kicking in high gear right now. I just want to go sit with him in class, right next to him and make sure he is ok, that he is happy and safe. Oh how I love this little man. This boy who is so much like his father...


                           Kenny
                      1st Grader!                                  

                             Belle
Pre-Schooler 


My Babies!


1 comment:

  1. aww, love it!!!! :) way to be brave...and kid-free (for a few months)...are you napping?! :) by the way, bubbs will be awesome, he's too great to not be awesome!

    ReplyDelete