Saturday, February 6, 2010

Matthew Lee...we call him Bubbie

Matthew and I share the same birthday! He was born on my 25th birthday and turned the big 4 this year! We had  so much fun celebrating him!




























I also had fun celebrating this years birthday with great friends and good food! My girlfriends showered me with the most amazing gifts and I talked to every one of my best girlfriends on the phone that day, and that in and of itself was so much fun! I love you all!

No worries the tears in my eyes are because of Amy. She made me 3 journals made from the material of Amanda's prom dresses. It really caught me off guard and  it took me a little bit to contain myself. After a few minutes I was geeking it up again..




3 comments:

  1. first of all, i love the one of spence and bubbie...:) awesome!
    second of all, in the pic of all us girls...i look like the pregnant one! argh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny, I can't hardly believe how big your kids are getting! Gosh the get so big so fast. I remember them as babies...and you look DANG GOOD for having so many kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posts!!! Who's that hottie with the flower in her hair??? :)
    Oh, and the picture the boys in dress-up is hilarious! lol

    ReplyDelete