Saturday, February 13, 2010

TICK TOCK

It's 1:30 AM. It's been awhile since I've stayed up this late.  I'm completely exhausted and feel so beat up from life that I can't sleep. The house is a disaster and today is Sunday. I hate having a messy home on Sundays. It puts me and everyone else in a terrible mood and then no one wants to go to church. I started to clean and then I found myself having thoughts of wishing I were a child again, wishing I could just go to bed and know that my mom would take care of everything, wishing I weren't the only one who cared about the physical and emotional state of our home...(ok actually Matt does care about that, however he stops caring after a certain time of night :). I feel like I keep running out of time. Time to spend with my kids, time to hold my husband, time to study and prepare for class, time to pray, time hang out with my girlfriends. I keep watching the clock begging for it to stop for a little bit. It mocks me and keeps on ticking...............Now that I've complained and had a pitty party for myself I guess I'll go clean. The only time we have is the time we use. Annoying. Ughhhhh

2 comments:

  1. oh sweet Sunny! I miss you my friend. Hang in there. Your a great Mom. Someday in about 17 years the boys will come and thank you. But for now just know how awesome you are! Love ya Jo!!

    ReplyDelete