Saturday, April 3, 2010

Rebellion:)

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a little bit of a rebellious spirit. Not intentionally, in fact I try really hard to be good, but sometimes I just can't help myself.  I always want to be a "lady" and say the right things and do the right things but I think I just get board...and before I know it I've done something "off colored" again;) So below are some pictures of me sabotaging poor Amy. We were supposed to be at an activity for RS (church) in Branson for the night.  We made it to the hotel but we just couldn't "make" it to the meetings. Branson is so full of shopping and food, our inner bad girls came out. We did have great excuses overall for not attending our meetings. Like when we got to the hotel NO one was around and we just didn't know where to go. Also we were NOT told that we were to wear Sunday dress. AND on Sat morning there was NOT a DROP of hot water (which is a whole other story that I have major biff with). There was NO way we were taking freezing cold showers just to go to the meeting in t-shirt and jeans while everyone else was dressed up! AND not showering.....ewww....was not an option. So we  shopped, ate AND slept in! So for all of you who went and were uplifted by the meetings...just know that Amy and I enjoyed ourselves too:)




2 comments:

  1. hee hee...your rebellion is my favorite thing about you :) i hate my double chin hanging out the sunroof...and i hate that there's no pictures of you...but how messed up is it that i prefer the pictures of me from behind?! that was a fun time, just a shadow of fun to come!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for both of you....you deserve some time off!

    ReplyDelete