Sunday, November 15, 2009

Every girl....

needs a day like I had yesterday!!! I literally shopped until I could shop no more! It was so much fun! I went all by myself, because afterall that is when I do my BEST shopping. I was gone for nine hours and hadn't a care in the world. I went to Branson and became a huge fan of TJ Maxx! I found some really great deals there. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed this place. If you know me well, you know I HATE searching through clothes to find a bargain. I would so much rather pay full price and get on with my life than dig and dig and dig. However, it was totally enjoyable. Maybe because I didn't have three little monsters running up and down aisles or jumping up and down in the basket. I was just able to take it all in. It was wonderful. I then headed to the Landing. I love love this place. Being able to walk outside in the beautiful weather and go into any store my little heart desired was once again....fun! I had no time constraints, no cell phone and no feeling of any responsibility:) About 5pm I headed back home, but stopped for a pedicure, manicure and dinner. Pretty fingers, pretty toes and a full belly! I was ready to jump back into the game of LIFE after a day like that! It's no secret that I adore my husband, but yesterday is a perfect example of why. I obviously couldn't have gone without his willingness to be so selfless. He was genuinely excited for me to have some time all to myself....but then again....maybe his excitement was driven by the fact that he will be off on a hunting trip for several DAYS while I stay home and "selflessly" serve?!

2 comments:

  1. i need a perfect day like this...soon! only i need you to join me :)
    can't wait to see your "bargains" and pretty tissue paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what You are talking about, Wes is always doing super sweet things for me because of his hunting stuff. As long as he keep it up then who cares. By the way you are still so cute.
    ~Kristina Nicolay Weber

    ReplyDelete