Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm gonna miss them :(

Awhile ago I was able to have Kody and Alli for the day. I played with Alli's hair and painted her toes. She was such a sweetie. I gave Kody hugs throughout the day and he would say "Sunny, I love you". I can't believe how much Allison looks like her mommy. So beautiful. I'm certain that Kody inherited some of his clumsiness from Amanda:) He is such an amazing little boy.  They will soon be moving away. I'm not sure when we will see them again. I hope they will always know how much their mommy loved them. And if they ever forget I hope I am able to remind them. Even if it's through a birthday card or a Christmas package. Amanda had a fierce love for the two of them. Nothing could or would keep her away from them, even her leaving this mortal stage of life. I know she watches over them and I hope they will always always feel her near. I miss her too much for words. She was so much more than a bestfriend to me.  She was a part of my everyday. Even after she passed I still waited for the phone to ring, hoping she would be on the other end. Because I loved her so much I naturally love her babies. I feel like this is another ending...them leaving. Another good bye I never wanted to say. Life will never be the same.





1 comment:

  1. thanks for the good cry...you are so good with words!! it's really going to be different, huh?

    ReplyDelete