Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday to Belle!!!

Here are few photos from the big party;) Actually I'm rather proud of myself...I didn't go too overboard on the whole thing. However, she is the third child. For Kenny's 2nd birthday we had a huge party and at Matthew's 2nd birthday we at least had balloons and streamers. I guess thats what happens when you come third in line. My fourth child will be lucky to get a cake at their 2nd birthday! haha (p.s. to answer your question....no I'm not):)








2 comments:

  1. Sunny, Belle is such a pretty little thing! I guess it makes since though. I mean look at you still gorgeous after 3 kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you're such a sweetie Kristina! I think she's pretty beautiful too:) By the way I need your blog address so I can add it to "my people" on my blog!

    ReplyDelete